My name is Bill Robertson and for the past 16 years I’ve been a realtor with Coldwell Banker, a brokerage which was formed in California back in 1906.
As a “Top Producer,” I possess the knowledge about what it takes to help you understand the home-buying and/or selling process. I’d love the opportunity to answer your questions and assist you and yours in easing you through your transaction
I grew up in San Jose and know the Greater Bay Area very well. This knowledge helps me to provide my clients with perspective on the attributes of living in the Bay Area as well as detailed information on the advantages and disadvantages of specific areas. I have a beautiful and have 3 sensational children who were born in San Jose; one in elementary school, one in high school, and one in college! I’ve always been passionate about working with families, couples, fun and interesting people. I really enjoy helping people find their dream home which is often exhilarating, intriguing and even dramatic but always interesting.
Some of the ways in which I can assist buyers and sellers:
- Provide information necessary to determine current market value
- Help determine purchasing power
- Coordinate and strategize locating then making offers on a home
- Sharing a list of my favorite contractors who have proven to be worthy recommendations should your home need changes, updates, or repairs
- Identify your specific needs then provide you with detailed information and home showings at your convenience, while also ruling out properties that do not fit in order to save your time
- Present which changes your home may need in order to improve value perception to potential buyers
- Create a website dedicated to your home, with its own address, and market it to the world’s leading websites, my Coldwell Banker associates, and top real estate professionals
- Check daily, often numerous times, any new listings on the MLS which may meet your needs
- Represent your best interests at ALL times
- Provide exemplary first-class service and support (for references, just ask)
- Design a full color flyer with a variety of pictures and a listing of the attributes, characteristics, and specialties of your home
I’d appreciate being considered when you are interviewing prospective realtors.
If you wish, you can find out more about me, Coldwell Banker, and my past and current clients, by visiting my website, BillRobertson.net
You can reach me via email; email@example.com or by phone, 408-314-7070.
Thank you for your time, I hope to hear from you!
Bill Robertson, Realtor
1096 Blossom Hill Road, Suite 200, San Jose, CA 95123